WAFERLOCK C760 Euro Smart Cylinder, Smart Lock, IP68
WAFERLOCK C760 Euro Smart Cylinder, Smart Lock, IP68 Waterproof, Fire Protection, App Control, Bluetooth, RFID Card/Pin Code, Anti-Drill, 35:35-50 (70-85mm), Nickel Finish, EN15684 Certified
- PERFECT FOR RETROFIT – Upgrade your door into a smart door. No need to remove the panel or mortice, simply replace your traditional cylinder with only a few steps. Support from 60mm to 115mm length of cylinder, it also includes extra 15mm compatibility that can adjust from internal side.
- 3-IN-1 KEYLESS ENTRY – Unlock the door with smartphone App, your own cards, tags (RFID) and pin codes. Support up to 2,000 users.
- WATERPROOF X FIREPROOF – With the grade of IP68 waterproof and dustproof rated, no need to worry about the harsh weather. Able to work in temperatures ranging from -20°C to 60°C. It also provides fire resistance for up-to 60 minutes.
- APP CONTROL WITH BLUETOOTH – Connecting smart door lock to App with Bluetooth connection (no additional gateway needed). Setting up 3 entry methods with App including Key Card, Passcode and App Access. Moreover, you can always monitor smart lock’s status and activities on your App. You will get an alert on your mobile app when battery power gets low.
- HIGH SECURITY STANDARD – WAFERLOCK offers utmost convenience without compromising safety. With EN15684 certification, the anti-snap, anti-bump and anti-drill are the critical design elements of smart door lock, able to withstand drops and knocks which is high security and optimal for commercial and residential use.
|Dimensions:||23.3 x 9.7 x 6.3 cm; 529 Grams|
|Batteries Included:||Lithium Metal|
C760 Smart Cylinder is designed to adjust the cylinder length for internal side. You will get extra 15mm compatibility for internal cylinder length.
|Transponder||MIFARE Classic / MIFARE DESFire|
|Communication||2.4G RF / Bluetooth|
|Cylinder Length||30/30-45mm to 50/50-65mm|
|Power Supply||CR2 lithium battery x 1 pcs|
|Battery Life||Up to 2 years (10 openings a day), service at 20°C|
|Operation Temperature||-20°C ~ 60°C|