hansgrohe Finoris Single lever bath mixer for concealed
hansgrohe Finoris Single lever bath mixer for concealed installation with integrated security combination according to EN1717, chrome, 76416
High-quality single lever bath mixer with integrated fuse combination (EN1717)
The Finoris single lever bath mixer (concealed installation) from hansgrohe is your first choice when the water inlet is below the water level (hansgrohe Exafill) thanks to the safety combination as per EN1717 and non-return valve. Its reduced, geometric design is simply captivating. The diverter and the cylindrically shaped operating lever with ergonomic pin handle sits perfectly on the precisely finished square wall flange. At hansgrohe, good design comes with practical everyday benefits. Water droplets pearl off the round shape, leaving hardly any limescale residues. The high-gloss chrome finish is also easy to clean thanks to its smooth surface. It retains its expressive character for many years to come.
Products from the Finoris line make things easier in the bathroom, by giving you more options with their clever ideas. In addition to radiant chrome, the bathtub mixer is available in two FinishPlus finishes, in matt black and matt white. This allows for a very unique bathroom design.
Brand name quality for more comfort
The single lever tap has a high-quality hansgrohe ceramic mixer system. It controls the water volume and temperature reliably and smoothly even after a long period time. A built-in silencer reduces the sound of water flow for an ultra-quiet operation.
- Extra safe: An adjustable temperature limitation stops the water from getting too hot.
- Automatic return function: the tap switches back to tub inlet after the water is turned off
- Tried and tested concealed installation: Basic set iBox Universal sold separately (#01800180)
- After-sales warranty: Spare parts can be purchased up to 15 years after the range has been discontinued
- Finori’s taps inspire with their slim shape and precise, geometric design
- High-quality bath mixer for controlling 2 functions: bath filler and shower head
- With non-return valve and tube aerator: Prevents process water from infiltrating the drinking water pipeline if there is low pressure (blackflow prevention)
- Extremely long-lasting: comes with a smooth-running ceramic mixer system from hansgrohe
- One touch is all it takes: Divert from bath filler to shower head with the flick of a wrist thanks to the user-friendly diverter
- Benefit of concealed installation: more space in the shower. Basic set required for installation (#01800180)
- Dazzling look: The permanent shine of the brilliant, easy-to-clean chrome finish impresses users time and time again
|Dimensions:||7.6 x 15.6 x 18.5 cm; 1.9 Kilograms|